What will your story be this year, and Why?
As we have seen in 2016, people have the ability to tell stories of all kinds that shape behavior and action. Let's harness the power of our own storytelling, take back the narrative, and make the change we want to see in the world.
This series is designed to caffeinate your impact and storytelling through the power of marketing, PR & branding. This combination of masterminding, brainstorming, and accountability will support you to drive your goals forward.
- Grow Your Organization - With a Shot of Marketing
- Support Yourself + Others to Really Cook!
- Commit to Your Weekly Marketing Fix
- Be Accountable to Your Vision + Goals
- Share Resources with Awesome Co-Marketeers
STRUCTURE / HOW
- Gather + Prep for the Week Ahead
- Share Your Goals for the Coming Week
- FOCUS (each person gets 10-15 minutes of individual time and attention -- group number is limited to 10 people)
- Receive Feedback, Ideas + Resources
- Assign Yourself Tasks for the Following Week, Driving Accountability + Progress
- Social Innovators
- Change Makers
- Marketers, Publicists, Brand Builders
- Biz Dev + Sales Professionals
- Startup Team Members
- Leaders of All Kinds
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
As Chief Storyteller of Triple Bottom Why Consulting, Marissa Feinberg is a publicist, marketer, and brand builder with a passion for championing new ideas and connecting people. Marissa raises the profile of her clients, developing the platform for them to achieve their goals, whether they are raising awareness or capital.
Building on the work of Simon Sinek, Marissa's "Triple Bottom Why" philosophy brings her client's Why into alignment with their organization and audience. Identifying Why also highlights values, supporting the triple bottom line: people, planet, and profit.*
Marissa's clients have been featured in The New York Times, BBC World, Bloomberg, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Inc., Forbes, and NBC, among countless others.
Most recently, Marissa served as Vice President, PR & Marketing, of MissionHUB, a network of Impact Hub coworking campuses in San Francisco, Berkeley, New York City, and Washington D.C., as well as the SOCAP Conference for impact investors. Previously, Marissa co-founded Green Spaces NY, acquired by MissionHUB, becoming Impact Hub NYC.