You asked, we answered. In addition to meeting in person, we will also host a weekly online version for people who want to join virtually.
As we see in the news every day, people have the ability to tell stories of all kinds that shape behavior and action. Let's harness the power of our own storytelling, take back the narrative, and make the change we want to see in the world. You're invited to join this working group for marketing, PR and branding support.
This series is designed to caffeinate your impact and storytelling through the power of marketing, PR & branding. This combination of masterminding, brainstorming, and accountability will support you to drive your goals forward.
- Grow Your Organization + Story Skills
- Learn + Share Resources, Tools + Tactics
- Support Yourself + Others to Really Cook!
- Break Barriers, Crowdsourcing Solutions
- Commit to Your Weekly Shot
- Drive Your Vision + Goals Forward
- Strengthen Marketing, PR + Branding
STRUCTURE / HOW
- Gather + Prep for the Week Ahead
- Share Your Goals for the Coming Week
- FOCUS (each person gets 10-15 minutes of individual time and attention -- group numbers are limited)
- Receive Feedback, Ideas + Resources
- Assign Yourself Tasks for the Following Week, Driving Accountability + Progress
- Social Innovators
- Change Makers
- Marketers, Publicists, Brand Builders
- Biz Dev + Sales Professionals
- Startup Team Members
- Leaders of All Kinds
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
As Chief Storyteller of Triple Bottom Why Consulting, Marissa Feinberg is a publicist, marketer, and brand builder with a passion for championing new ideas and connecting people. Marissa raises the profile of her clients, developing the platform for them to achieve their goals, whether they are raising awareness or capital.
Building on the work of Simon Sinek, Marissa's "Triple Bottom Why" philosophy brings her client's Why into alignment with their organization and audience. Identifying Why also highlights values, supporting the triple bottom line: people, planet, and profit.*